Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Kevin My Military Man

12.29.2009
Hi World. Today is the day that I begin my blog. What a wonderful interactive way to communicate. Very 21st Century. It will most always be difficult for me to leave philosophical references out of my thoughts but I believe that this is true of most individuals. It creates the element of subjectivity. It potentially allows for us all to open up one another's minds.

To the Point. So many people have given thought to the writing of a book or the sharing of a story. Anyone who 'blogs' is in actuality an 'author'. After much contemplation, I have 'self-published' a novel called 'Kevin My Military Man'. There are many objective behind the release of this story.

Much more later. I am off to yoga - my new saving Grace. The place where I turn 'off' the spinning wheels of thought for a little more than an hour. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment